Saturday, September 9, 2017

Cipher One: x + y^5 = self

Cipher One: x + y^5 = self
by Jolivette Anderson-Douoning

x= Jolivette Anderson-Douoning, the unknown pieces of She. y^5 = Who am I? What is my purpose? Where did I come from? When will I get to where I am going? Why do I matter?

Who am I?
I am spirit and flesh. I am a continuation and a beginning happening in each measurable moment in time and outside of time. I am energy trapped inside a vessel, moving, constantly, fighting to find the time to be still.

What is my purpose?
My purpose is to be, to embody, to exact, to exchange energy.

Where did I come from (from where did I come?)
Dark matter. The visible invisible liquid that hold the sun, moon, Earth and stars. I come from prayers prayed for better days. I am my Ancestors returned.

When will I get to where I am going?
I am already here, questioning while knowing.

Why do I matter?
I matter because dark matter made itself known to itself. As above, so below. We grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment